Frequently Asked Questions
What does your company do?
- Although we are best known for our large collection of Wedding and Event Rentals, we specialize in island style coordination, using pieces from our collection to create a one of a kind design.
- We do offer rentals only packages.
Do you have a price lists or catalogs for rentals?
- No. We create tailored looks and offer it as a whole package. Itemization is not available.
Where can I see your rentals?
- Check out the Rental Lookbooks and Design Gallerie from the dropdown menu under Services above.
- Just ask if you don't see something you're in search of and we'll send you images of similar items we stock.
- If you would like to see rentals in person, we are happy to meet you at a nearby location with small rentals, like tableware, linen and décor items.
- If you require a full set up or want to see large scale rentals and/or architectural components, we will prepare a site order. The rental cost is transferable to the materialized event, less delivery and installation. The actual event information is required to order.
I have a limited budget and need to know line costs to eliminate items I can't afford. How can I do that if I can't see the line prices?
- Talk to your consultant about your wishlist and budget. We help to prioritize your list so you can achieve your design potential while staying in the parameters of your budget.
Can I pick up my own rentals?
- We offer will call for linens, tableware, limited catering items, and select small decor. All other items are not available for customer transport or set up.
- A service and re-stocking fee will be added to your quote for will call orders.
All I want is a peacock chair, can I pick that up?
- Items such as peacock chairs require special handling and delivery, pick up is not available.
Can you do more than one event per day?
- Yes! We can service several events on any given day. Weather we can accept another event (or not), depends on size and proximity to the events we've already confirmed. If we have reached capacity or will be in a different area, your event will be declined.
Can you deliver and set up items the day before and pick up the day after?
- The short answer is YES, but only If we are available to accommodate the dates and timing and the product(s) are available..
- If day before delivery and day after pick up is available, your consultant will advise. We always try our best to accommodate every request.
- If day before delivery and day after pick up is not offered, it's because either the items are not available or we are not available on those dates.
- If we are able to accommodate day before delivery and day after pick up, you will be required to provide a covered area where the rentals will be set up, such as a tent or pavilion space to protect the rental items from the elements. (we do offer tents).
- If you order just tableware, linens, and/or small decor we can deliver those items indoors or to a covered area. You will be required to collect these items and return them to the same spot, after cleaning and returning them to the same containers they were delivered in.
- You are responsible for damages caused by the weather if left out over night.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Cash, US Business and/or Personal Checks, Money Order and Credit/Debit Cards
- Cash payments are not accepted the day of your event.
Hannah, You are amazing!!!!!!!! You created the most magical setting for our reception. I was blown away with how beautiful it looked - it was breath taking. Everyone is still talking about it! :) The pictures are going to be incredible. I can't WAIT to send them to you and John. I am SO happy we got to meet John, you two are very special people. It was such a pleasure working with with you. Thank you again for making our day so PERFECT and magical! Love, ~Eric and Dawn